WOMEN’S HEALTH AND EMPOWERMENT EVENT
‘EMPOWER, NOURISH, SUSTAIN ‘
NOTE: NEW EVENT DETAILS BELOW
Due to a few last minute cancellations there are some tickets available (see below for numbers). So if you’re not doing anything tomorrow morning (Sunday, 2 August) grab a ticket and join us for a morning of fun and a whole heap of learning!
What to expect
Join renowned Australian Nutritionist and Dietitian, Leanne Ward for an incredible morning that will empower you, nourish you and sustain your healthy behaviours long term! Leanne, along with two leading industry experts will guide you through the issues women struggle with including self sabotage, nutrition myths, perfectionism, limiting beliefs, mindful eating, and of course, a guided meditation to nourish your soul! You will also have the chance to have your questions answered by our experts on our Q&A panel! You will leave armed with the latest evidenced based and scientific research around nutrition and psychology, a tonne of practical and easy to implement strategies, a nourished & happy tummy, new girlfriends and a course, a goodie bag! Bring your best friend, mum, sister, colleague or daughter or simply come solo as you’ll instantly make friends in our warm and welcoming community of #WomenSupportingWomen. I can’t wait to see you there!
- Leanne Ward – Accredited Practising Dietitian and Nutritionist specialising in emotional eating, gut health and sustainable fat loss
- Dr Libby Quinn – Clinical Psychologist specialising in womens’ health
- Angelique Clark – Accredited Sports Dietitian, Nutritionist and Exercise Physiologist specialising in female physiology and fat loss
- Sophie Mahoney – Accredited Practising Dietitian and Nutritionist specialising in food and mood
- LIMITING BELIEFS
- SELF SABOTAGE
- GOAL SETTING
- WHAT IS GOOD HEALTH (DISPELLING NUTRITION MYTHS)
- NUTRITION FOUNDATIONS BASED ON SCIENCE
- SUSTAINABLE FAT LOSS
- SOUL FOODS
- MINDFUL EATING
- FOOD AND MOOD
- Q&A PANEL FROM OUR EXPERTS
- Date and Time – 2 August 2020, 8:00AM arrival for an 8:30AM start and finishing at 12:30PM
- Location – The Garden Room, Darling & Co, 157 Given Terrace, Paddington QLD
- Ticket price – $99.00 per person (includes event, food and goodie bag)
- Food & Drink – Small finger good / grazing platters + a cash bar will also be available
- Other inclusions – Guests will receive a goodie bag on arrival containing an array of health and wellness products. There will also be lucky door prizes.
Some truly great companies are supporting this event!
All attendees will receive a goodie bag containing samples of some of their fabulous products!