WOMEN’S HEALTH AND EMPOWERMENT EVENT
‘EMPOWER, NOURISH, SUSTAIN ‘
What to expect
Join renowned Australian Nutritionist and Dietitian, Leanne Ward for an incredible morning that will empower you, nourish you and sustain your healthy behaviours long term! Leanne, along with two leading industry experts will guide you through the issues women struggle with including self sabotage, nutrition myths, perfectionism, limiting beliefs, mindful eating, and of course, a guided meditation to nourish your soul! You will also have the chance to have your questions answered by our experts on our Q&A panel! You will leave armed with the latest evidenced based and scientific research around nutrition and psychology, a tonne of practical and easy to implement strategies, a nourished & happy tummy, new girlfriends and a course, a goodie bag! Bring your best friend, mum, sister, colleague or daughter or simply come solo as you’ll instantly make friends in our warm and welcoming community of #WomenSupportingWomen. I can’t wait to see you there!
- Leanne Ward – Accredited Practising Dietitian and Nutritionist
- Dr Libby Quinn – Clinical Psychologist
- Angelique Clark – Accredited Sports Dietitian, Nutritionist and Exercise Physiologist
- LIMITING BELIEFS
- SELF SABOTAGE
- GOAL SETTING
- WHAT IS GOOD HEALTH (DISPELLING NUTRITION MYTHS)
- NUTRITION FOUNDATIONS BASED ON SCIENCE
- SUSTAINABLE FAT LOSS
- SOUL FOODS
- MINDFUL EATING
- Q&A PANEL FROM OUR EXPERTS
- Date and Time – Sunday, 22 March 2020 – 8:00AM arrival for an 8:20AM to 12:30PM event.
- Location – LITTLE GABBA – 31 Wellington Rd, East Brisbane QLD 4169
- Ticket price – $99.00 per person
- Food & Drink – A light brunch will be provided at the event + tea/coffee/soft drink and a cash bar will also be available.
- Other inclusions – Guests will receive a goodie bag on arrival containing an array of health and wellness products. There will also be lucky door prizes.