These raspberry and choc cookies are packed full of gut loving fibre! The base of the cookies are chickpeas & oats, then I’ve also added chia seeds, psyllium husk & raspberries for fibre. Gut health is something I am SO passionate about and that’s why I chose to create a cookie recipe that nourishes your gut health and also tastes great! These cookies are lower in sugar and higher in fibre than traditional cookies and use whole food ingredients from your pantry!
- 400g tin of chickpeas
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 3/4 cup (100g) frozen or fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup (40g) chopped dark choc/choc chips
- 3 tbsp psyllium husk
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Blitz everything in a food processor until into comes together into a ball.
- Take out mixture & roll into 20 small balls.
- Press down each ball with the back of a fork to make a cookie shape.
- Bake in the oven for ~30-40 mins or until browned & cooked through.
- Store in an air tight container in the fridge for a few days