This is literally my favourite ever healthy muesli bar recipe. Only 5 ingredients and vegan friendly too! I love that you get to use up all the over ripe bananas in your freezer too! They’re packed full of fibre, protein and healthy fats to keep you full and nourished until you eat your next meal.
Can’t wait for you to try my Easy, Healthy Muesli Bar Recipe
- 2 large, ripe bananas (mashed)
- 1 scoop (30g) vanilla protein powder
- 2 cups of rolled oats
- 3/4 cup trail mix (nuts, seeds and dried fruits)
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Line a lasagna dish with baking paper
- Mash bananas and then add all the ingredients into a large bowl. Optional: 1 tsp cinnamon or mixed spice
- Mix well until all the ingredients start to come together (if you find it’s too dry still, add 1/4 cup of milk (any type) or another 1/2 mashed banana)
- Once mixed, pour the mixture into the lined baking tray and flatten the mixture with the back of a spoon
- Bake in the oven for roughly 10-15 minutes or until it starts to brown on top
- Allow to cool then slice int 16 bars
- Keep uneaten bars in the fridge for 3-5 days (or freezer for 1-2 months).
- Please tag me on Instagram @the_fitness_dietitian or Facebook: The Fitness Dietitian if you make them