This is one of my favourite vegetarian meals. It’s packed full of nutrients and delicious flavours. Leftovers can be stored in the fridge for a few days.
Warm garlic broccolini salad with ricottaPrint This
- 1 tbsp rice bran oil
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 bunches of broccolini
- 250g punnet of cherry tomatoes
- 1 tin chickpeas, washed and drained
- 250g cup mushrooms, roughly chopped
- 2 large handfuls of spinach, washed
- 1 cup reduced fat ricotta
- 1 tsp black sesame seeds
- 1 tsp paprika
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a high heat, add the garlic and fry for 15-20 seconds. Add the broccolini and fry for 4-5 minutes. Add the mushrooms and cherry tomatoes and fry until brown. Just before removing from heat, stir through the chickpeas.
- Place spinach onto a serving dish and top broccolini mixture. Add ricotta on top and sprinkle with black sesame seeds and paprika.