The recipe for my salted caramel protein bliss balls is one of my favourite for snack options! They’re delicious, high fibre, high protein & only contain wholesome ingredients.
Salted caramel protein bliss balls.Print This
- 1 cup raw cashew
- 1/2 cup vegan vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 2 tbs tahini
- 8 dates (soaked in hot water, reserve the water)
- 1 tbs mesquite powder (optional but provides delicious caramel flavour and extra vitamins & minerals)
- 1 tbs lucuma powder (optional but provides delicious caramel flavour and extra vitamins & minerals)
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 8 tbs reserved date water
- Generous pinch of sea salt
Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until it comes together into a big ball. You may need to stop the blender a few times and scrap down the sides. If the mixture is too wet or it’s not coming together, add another tablespoon or two of date water or almond milk.
Take mixture out of the blender and roll into individual balls – should make 14, depending on the size you want them.
Optional, roll balls in caramalised bukkinis (optional but delicious!)
Leftovers can be stored in the fridge for a week or even frozen if you prefer to keep them longer or make a double batch.
Enjoy guys – if you make them, please tag me on: Instagram: @the_fitness_dietitian or Facebook: @thefitnessdietitian